Self-propelled machine requiring a single operator.
The coupling onto the tree and shaking, gathering and de-shelling of the almonds occurs continuously without the machine having to stop, meaning a rapid and effective harvest.
The shaking is controlled by a timer, ensuring the almond falls only if it is ripe.
The harvest speed is estimated at an average of 5 to 6 trees per minute for maximum progress in the process.
You can consult all the details of the harvester in the following link: digital catalog
Field tests with pistachio and almond
The almond harvester in operation
Characteristics of the almond harvester
- Self-propelled machine requiring a single operator.
- Hydraulic suspension, with individual height settings for each wheel.
- Fold-down system for easy transportation ent-->.
- The coupling onto the tree and shaking, gathering and de-shelling occur continuously without the machine having to stop.
- The time spent shaking depends on the ripeness of the fruit.
- Harvest speed of 5 to 6 trees per minute.
- Hopper capacity:
- (Standard Hopper 2.2 m³/unit)
- (Enlarged Hopper 3.2 m³/unit).
- Gap between rows in orchard: 5.5 m.
- Max. trunk height: 0.9 m.
- Max. recommended tree height: 5.5 m.
- Max. alignment when distance between trees is < 5 m.